Kids Ski FREE @ Steamboat
KIDS SKI FREETM LIFT TICKET PROGRAM – DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
Steamboat's Kids Ski Free and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as their parents/grandparents when parents/grandparents purchase a 5-or-more day Adult lift ticket.
- Seniors (ages 70+) must purchase an Adult ticket to be eligible for this program. Purchasing a Senior ticket does not qualify for Kids Ski Free. Each qualifying purchase allows one free child per paid parent/grandparent.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying lift tickets with age restrictions.
- All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply and all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Advanced Lift Ticket pricing- lift tickets purchased through Steamboat.com or through Steamboat Reservations are guaranteed same or lower rates than other sites. On-site purchase rates may vary based on time of season. Group rate tickets do not apply.
- Carpet lifts are for the exclusive use of Steamboat's Snowsports School.
|Call to speak to one of our destination experts today at 970-315-0209 or 877-SKYRUN-1.|